Our Rovigo factory manufactures hot dip galvanizing work according to EN 10240 A1 and B3 and thread according to ISO 7/1. In the same mill we perform external polyethylene coatings according to UNI 9099.
The steps of the pipes galvanization process are as follows:
- tank immersion for galvanization;
- blow molding;
- cooling down;
The polyethylene coating is applied to the tubes with an extrusion system up to DN 200. This type of coating allows the following results:
- High resistance to corrosion of liquids, gases and chemicals;
- High resistance to impact and hardness test;
- High dielectric properties;
- Very high adhesion (tapping) values for a wide thermal excursion;
- Easy to repair any damage during transport or laying;
- The most commonly used material for this type of coating is Polyethylene Low Density (PEBD) and Polypropylene (PP).