The plant in Rieti is equipped with the following production lines:
- Spirally line “1”, which is able to produce in an outside diameter range from 508 to 2,032 mm, wall thickness from 5 to 13 mm, pipe length from 6 to 20 m.
- Spirally line “2”, which is able to produce in an outside diameter range from 711 to 3,251 mm, wall thickness from 6 to 22 mm, pipe length from 6 to 20 m.
Steel qualities: non-alloy, low-alloy, stainless, corten, high strength steel, according to UNI, EN, ISO, API, DIN, B.S., AWWA, ASTM or other standards per various grades; maximum steel grade capacity X70/L485MB.
Pipe ends: lisce, square cut, bevelled ends for butt welding, spherical joints (maximum wall thickness 20 mm).
The manufacturing process includes the following main phases:
- internal and external welding;
- finishing of the extremities;
- dimensional and visual control;
- non destructive test like ultrasonic or X-ray;
- hydrostatic test.
The plant’s laboratory is equipped with modern machineries for quality controls.
The high level of automation in the production process, together with our quality control system, ensures the maximum reliability of our products.